When designing for plastic parts, the goal is to achieve a technically accurate design that functions well and can be cost effectively manufactured.
Then Deep Mould has rich experience in this area.
- Plastic molding experience is crucial
- Knowing plastic materials and their correct selection
- Importance of part uniform wall thickness
- Needed wall tapers for plastic molded components
- Cost-saving hole design
- Expect part warpage
- Eliminating knit lines
- Achieving the best molded part corners
- Selecting a part surface finish